POSITION: CONTENT PRODUCER
START DATE: ASAP
BASED: ELSTREE STUDIOS, BOREHAMWOOD, WD6
SALARY: SUBJECT TO EXPERIENCE
Are you a talented and creative short form producer, with experience of dealing with brands and agencies? Then read on…
As Content Producer you will play an essential role in the successful running of Inspired’s multi-award-winning content Production Team by managing multiple motion projects (both live and animation) across pre-production, production and post.
Your experience working in-house in a production company, agency or on TV productions means you are a whizz at creative production solutions. You lead by example but also thrive on team collaboration, ensuring processes are followed, relationships are built and managed both internally and with clients, expectations are met and content delivery is socially relevant and of the highest quality.
Our relationships are pivotal to our success. The right candidate needs to be good with people – from managing, leading and empowering internal teams and freelancers to liaising with external clients and suppliers.
There’s lots of room for the right candidate to grow and develop in this role, with many opportunities to expand your skillset, experience and responsibilities within the company.
This role is mainly based at our offices at Elstree Studios (Borehamwood, WD6), though some element of hybrid working may be possible.
- Developing ideas, concepts, creative briefs and treatments for both internal and client facing projects, B2B and B2C
- Evaluate concepts for cost-effectiveness and identify opportunities to maximize shoot efficiencies and client deliverables
- Source, assemble and manage crews and personnel for film shoots (freelancers, both existing and/or new suppliers) in tandem with the production team
- Manage creative concept changes and deadlines
- Write and edit scripts
- Researching information for projects (both developed and produced)
- Shoot budgeting and scheduling
- Helping to prepare call sheets and risk assessments in pre-production
- Produce (and sometimes where necessary direct) talent and crew on set, ensuring delivery on creative brief, budget and schedule
- Amend, revise and/or redevelop creative based on internal and/or client reviews along with Creative Director
- Update the company’s project management system (currently Monday.com) and edit review software system (Frame.io)
- Stay abreast of content and technology trends in the entertainment, video production and motion graphic communities, and suggest new ways to implement these
- Co-ordinate production schedules and logistics for multiple projects on the go
- Work with production to ensure the booking talent, crews, facilities and travel
- Liaising with our roster of clients and suppliers (including speaking on the phone and attending meetings as part of our team)
- Preparing expense summaries and cost reports
- Working across multiple projects simultaneously across different genres and styles
- DIT – knowledge and experience of backing up shoot and edit material and working with post-production team to ensure all shoot rushes, assets and delivered items are thoroughly backed up and archived, in accordance with our processes
Required Skills / Experience
- Minimum 5 years working in a creative/production role within the branded content space (ideal candidate has been directly responsible for producing short form content and/or brand films at a production company or agency
- Proven ability developing and producing creative film & video is essential – creating scripts/treatments, providing creative input on shoots, gathering and leading feedback on edits, etc.
- A track record of producing video content for diverse social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok) and formats (from documentary to short-form scripted)
- Must be able to present creative ideas with confidence to a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills — you should be able to rapidly execute multiple projects on a tight timeline with great attention to detail
- Experience working with editors and motion graphics designers
- Proven understanding of the latest production equipment (Canon, Sony and Alexa cameras preferred), editing software, techniques and budget ranges required to execute different types of film and motion
- Attention to detail and organisational skills
- High technical competency using both PCs and Macs including an understanding of networking and drive management
- Proficiency with Google Drive, Dropbox and Microsoft Office – Word and Excel a must
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A good understanding of the social media and digital arena
- The ability to thrive under pressure and manage multiple projects at once
- Experience using project management and communication systems and Media Management programs (for archiving) is an advantage, as is Adobe Premiere knowledge
- Full clean driving licence and own car or access to one is an added bonus (we would pay for business insurance cover and cover any mileage costs for business use).
If you are interested, please get in touch. Send your short cover letter and CV (including video links or showreel if you have one) to email@example.com, with the title “FB: Producer”
Inspired Films are a National Living Wage Employer.