Inspired is a multi-award winning content creation agency. We’re looking for a talented Production Assistant to join our team. Please see below for more details and info on how to apply.
POSITION: RUNNER / PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
START DATE: June 2022
SALARY: £21,000 pa
Are you someone who loves juggling multiple projects at once and working on exciting films that really make a difference? Then this could definitely be for you!
Inspired Films is looking for a super-organised, enthusiastic and tech-savvy Runner / Production Assistant to assist their multi award-winning in-house creative team, producing branded content, impact films, human interest stories, short form social films and animations for some of the UK’s leading brands and agencies
Candidates will need to be very process-driven and very tech-minded, with a willingness to learn the ins and outs of the production process and enjoy mucking in and getting their hands dirty wherever needed.
There’s lots of room for the right candidate to grow and develop in this role, with many opportunities to dip in to a range of other areas and responsibilities within production and beyond.
This is a hybrid role, though mainly based at our offices at Elstree Studios (Borehamwood, WD6).
- Managing and updating the company’s project management system (currently Basecamp)
- Preparing call sheets and risk assessments in pre-production
- Running, assisting and co-ordinating on shoots
- Co-ordinating production schedules and logistics for multiple projects on the go
- Booking talent, crews, facilities and travel
- Liaising with our roster of clients and suppliers (including speaking on the phone and attending meetings as part of our team)
- Preparing expense summaries and cost reports
- Working across multiple projects simultaneously across different genres and styles
- DIT – backing up and thoroughly archiving all shoot rushes, assets and delivered items
- Researching information for projects (both developed and produced)
- Managing Inspired Films’ social media accounts and website (including writing posts and blogs)
Required Skills / Experience
- Attention to detail and organisational skills (bordering on OCD is acceptable!)
- High technical competency using both PCs and Macs including an understanding of networking and drive management
- Proficiency with Google Drive, Dropbox and Microsoft Office – Word and Excel a must
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A good understanding of the social media and digital arena
- The ability to thrive under pressure and manage multiple projects at once
- Experience using project management and communication systems and Media Management programs (for archiving) is an advantage, as is Adobe Premiere knowledge
- Full clean driving licence and own car or access to one is preferred (we would pay for business insurance cover and cover any mileage costs for business use)
Although prior experience within the TV/ film / media sector is preferable. The successful applicant will be taught skills across the entire production process, setting them up for a career with the industry.
If you are interested, please get in touch. Send your short cover letter and CV (including video links or showreel if you have one) to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the title “FB: Runner / PA”
Inspired Films are a National Living Wage Employer.